I take a look, open a page & then I saw my Mermaids Artwork (commission) there...

O,O I didn't know that they're gonna put those mermaids there,
*shocked* but it's a pleasant surprise for me,
cause I never had my own artwork inside an Art book
Woohooo... I'm so happy (& lucky to get this project)!
Oh, I forgot to mentioned that this mermaids are actually a temporary tattoos published at US. Sorta like Gashapon or Vending machine with these Mermaids tattoos. hahaha~
^____^
Here's a Video of the Artbook (the Mermaids are at 00:41)
CLICK HERE for the VIDEO!
Review of the Artbook Click Here~*
video & review by parkablogs
| Yeah I can't believe it has my name Printed on it T_T |
![]() |
| this is 1st Mermaid I made for this commission |
This is Michelle's daughter, Kristen~ holding two of them + all peeps from the States who send me this image:
+droughp.deviantart.com send me this too
This is the Artbook, don't forget to buy them if you have money
http://www.imaginaryfs.com/store.html
This is my Mermaids Artwork - Commission on page 114
http://www.imaginaryfs.com/images/gallery/entertainment/entertainment04.jpg
*the link doesn't work anymore because they change the web content*
![]() |
| The complete 15 mermaids Tattoos |
The cover of IMAGINE PRIME
It's cool right & not forgot to mentioned that there's many awesome Artworks in there *o* Go buy it friends~
Shandy RP

Made in Indonesia
Made in Indonesia








No comments:
Post a Comment