ShandyRp's Online Gallery

Welcome to my Blog!
This is the place where I'm keeping all my stuff from now on,
so feel free to post a comment if you see something you like or just want to get in touch with me.
Anyway, If you want to see some of my old ArtWork... Just Visit @ http://ShandyRp.deviantart.com/ ;)


Welcome To Shandy's Little House of Fun!!! Feel free to Come & See any Room in my lil House, but don't mess with my stuff oukay!!! Keep it Clean ^^ Thanks Guys

Friday, May 2, 2008

~ Sunsilk Memory/Scrap Book ~


Commission for Sunsilk Memory Book ©2004
My 1st big project from my former intern ad agency office.
So glad that they trust me with this project, which kinda big deal since I'm just a newbie.


Sorry I cannot show you the progress because the files were somewhere in unknown HDD. But If I found it, I will update this post *again* for sure.

+ Behind the scenes of the Commercial +

Here's some photos I took during the shooting:


Fitri - Bunga - D... [ugh I forgot her name] >__<;; sorry

Basically the TVC storyline was about 3 (highschool) girls... 
But all of sudden one of them (Bunga) faint & kinda had an amnesia, Then her friends tried to refresh Bunga's memory by showing the scrap/memory book with all of their journey written on it.


Here's the TVC:

Scrapbook Art Director: 

Anna Bunjamin
TVC Art Director: 

Peddy Suryadinata
Ad Agency: 

JWT Ad Force

alright reserved ©2004

4 comments:

  1. Wah, malah gak ada aktivitas bikin scrap boook-nya...

    Nice artwork. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. pas bikin mana sempet foto2! ehehehe ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. maksudku di dalam gambarnya. 2 sketsa awal kan orang yang di dalam gambar kan lagi buat scrap book. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh... itu mah gak perlu dipajang. Lagipula udah tau kan isinya... ;p
    sengaja dipajang Cover.nya soalnya kena revisi mulu! xD

    ReplyDelete